Discussion Board

Is there any place to track the payment status?

Hi,

I'm selling a few apps on ovi since 7 months. I have been paid three times since that time. For first two payments nokia has sent a report about payments but for the third payment there was no report about the payment details. So I would like to ask if there is an online web site to track the payment status. Or should I track these payments by hand?

Thanks in advance.

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Is there any place to track the payment status?

Quote Originally Posted by yapiskan View Post
    Hi,

I'm selling a few apps on ovi since 7 months. I have been paid three times since that time. For first two payments nokia has sent a report about payments but for the third payment there was no report about the payment details. So I would like to ask if there is an online web site to track the payment status. Or should I track these payments by hand?

Thanks in advance.
    If you did not receive an invoice, remittance email, and a breakdown report, this means that your actual revenue has not exceeded the 100 Euro threshold.

Sadly we do not have such a feature to proactively show the payment status. We are looking to improve the online reports and implement new payment processes to minimize the discrepancy between the actual and estimated revenue however. I will update you when I receive more information.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Hi Andrew, thanks for your answer. But I would like to ask that for last 2 months I'm just getting a remittance email for payment. No breakdown reports are attached to it or sent separately. Is this normal? At least I was tracking the payments by hand. Now I do not know where is the payment comes from

Thanks.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by yapiskan View Post
    Hi Andrew, thanks for your answer. But I would like to ask that for last 2 months I'm just getting a remittance email for payment. No breakdown reports are attached to it or sent separately. Is this normal? At least I was tracking the payments by hand. Now I do not know where is the payment comes from

Thanks.
    No this is not normal. Usually a remittance email will come with an invoice and a breakdown report. Can you email developer.support@nokia.com and we'll see the status of your payments?
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.