Discussion Board

Hybrid View

I need partnership to build an ebook for Nokia Store

I am working on an ebook which I have packaged in Origo IDE. I submitted to Ovi QA but it failed due to packaging issues like including the Qt Smart Installer. I don't have a lot of programming knowledge so I need someone to partner with me to build and package the ebook using the Qt SDK so that all dependencies are built in and made ready for store submission. You could have a look at the Offscreen ebook, Sherlock Holmes - The Hound of the Baskervilles for the layout I have in mind. The ebook I am working on is going to be on sale in Nokia Store. I can't make a payment to any interested developer but I am offering 5% of revenue generated (for a 2 years period) from selling the ebook which I know will be a great success. Responses urgently wanted. DM @olawole on Twitter or respond to this post.

Super Contributor

Re: I need partnership to build an ebook for Nokia Store

Read this article carefully : http://doc.qt.nokia.com/smart-instal...-packages.html

The problem is that you have created your app using Origo IDE, Instead of Qt Creator IDE.

Re: I need partnership to build an ebook for Nokia Store

Quote Originally Posted by rahulvala View Post
    Read this article carefully : http://doc.qt.nokia.com/smart-instal...-packages.html

The problem is that you have created your app using Origo IDE, Instead of Qt Creator IDE.
    The choice of Origo IDE was due to my limited developer experience. I found it easy to build on the source files they provide. With Qt Creator on the other hand, I am not yet able to fully use the tools and code where necessary. I also couldn't find an ebook 'template' to build on. Could you partner with me to build the ebook in Qt Creator? I am offering 5% of revenue for the first 2 years of selling the ebook on Nokia Store. Please let me know. Cheers.