I just got a mail "Content file(s) updated in Ovi Store" from donotreply@ovi.com, stating:
Dear <name>,

Please note, Ovi Store has been updated with the application or Media your submitted <application>. These updates should be visible in Ovi Store within the next few hours.
...but I actually did not update anything since months. Therefore, I logged into the publisher site and found the following comment under "Content File":

By <name> (Dec 10th 2011 10:43:04 UTC)
N8-00-Belle C7-00-Belle C6-01-Belle E7-00-Belle C7-00_1-Belle X7-00-Belle Oro-Belle added to the device distribution as compatible for your content. If you have any questions, please contact publishtoovi.support@nokia.com.
So, I assume that the mail I got just told me that my app will now simply be distributed to some additional Belle devices, and that the actual .sis file had not been changed.

However, I am currently a bit cautious regarding anything Nokia Store since the developer site was recently hacked and I got a mail that suggested changing my passwords. I just want to go sure that nothing fishy went on. Can anyone please confirm that everything is fine?