Discussion Board

Thumbs up How to achive Encryption of data in J2mePolish

Hello Every body I had tried with
    import org.bouncycastle.crypto.*;
    import org.bouncycastle.crypto.engines.*;
    import org.bouncycastle.crypto.modes.*;
    import org.bouncycastle.crypto.params.*;
    **********AND*************
    And all other crypto classes but unable to achive iam getting somee serious waring
    proguard: Warning: org.bouncycastle.crypto.params.GOST3410Parameters: can't find referenced class java.math.BigInteger
    proguard: Warning: org.bouncycastle.crypto.params.GOST3410Parameters: can't find referenced class java.math.BigInteger
    proguard: Warning: org.bouncycastle.
    etc
    proguard: Error: Please correct the above warnings first.
    ProGuard arguments: [java, -jar, C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\lib\proguard.jar, -injars, "'C:\Documents and Settings\NeerajJaiswal\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\Saturn\build\real\source.jar'", -outjars, "'C:\Documents and Settings\NeerajJaiswal\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\Saturn\build\real\dest.jar'", -libraryjars, C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/mmapi.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/cldc-1.1.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/midp-2.0.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/btapi.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/m3g.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/nokia-ui.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/fileconnection.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/wmapi-2.0.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/wmapi.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/locationapi-1.0.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/pim.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/jsr172.jar;C:/J2ME-Polish2.2.1/import/jsr180.jar, -keep, class com.elixirct.appUI.MySaturnMidlet{ *; }, -dontoptimize, -applymapping, "'C:\Documents and Settings\NeerajJaiswal\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\Saturn\build\real\Nokia\E63\en_US\input-obfuscation-map.txt'", -printmapping, "'C:\Documents and Settings\NeerajJaiswal\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\Saturn\build\real\Nokia\E63\en_US\obfuscation-map.txt'", -allowaccessmodification, -overloadaggressively, -defaultpackage, "", -dontusemixedcaseclassnames, -microedition]
    C:\Documents and Settings\NeerajJaiswal\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\Saturn\build.xml:76: ProGuard was unable to obfuscate - got return value [1].

Please Help me i getStuck....

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How to achive Encryption of data in J2mePolish

Hi somraj_in,

Do you get any errors if you disable the obfuscator in your build.xml file?

<obfuscator name="ProGuard" enable="false" >

-tiviinik

Thanks for reply as per you i had used <obfuscator name="ProGuard" enable="false" > which disable obfuscate but now its giving me
    preverifying for device [Nokia/E63].
    Preverify call failed: 1
    preverify:Error preverifying class java.lang.String
    preverify:ERROR: finalize methods should not appear
    C:\WTK2.5.2_01\bin\preverify1.1.exe -classpath C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\import\mmapi.jar;C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\import\cldc-1.1.jar;C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\import\midp-2.0.jar;C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\import\btapi.jar;C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\import\m3g.jar;C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\import\nokia-ui.jar;C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\import\fileconnection.jar;C:\J2ME-Polish2.2.1\import\wmapi-2.0.jar;C:\J2ME-Polish2

please help i am in trouble....

Nokia Developer Moderator

Don't know if this will help, but change the wtk.home path in global.properties file to your Nokia sdk folder.

Downloading the newest WTK is also something that might be helpful.
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...sdk/index.html

-tiviinik