Discussion Board

Super Contributor

Cool Mr. andrew check my content 212163 QA says Icon and name of App is not visible

Mr. andrew check my content 212163 QA says Icon and name of App is not visible.

But Now Iam checking with the certificate installer sis file and the key certificate sent by Nokia

and in my device Nokia E71 there is no such issue. Both the application icon and name " YuppTV"

are clearly visible.

I have resolved another " installation on F drive issue and resubmitted the sisx file.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Mr. andrew check my content 212163 QA says Icon and name of App is not visible

Please read older posts that you have been answered first. Basically do make sure you use same SIS file and same device as teh problem has been reported against. Also do make sure you use clean device, i.e. do reset it before doing final tests.

Super Contributor

Re: Mr. andrew check my content 212163 QA says Icon and name of App is not visible

I have done reset number of times.

Basically just repeating, since you have shown in past that you have not taken account all help given to you. Basically the icon if it does not show, then it is basically there but just fully transparent.

I'm certain I did mention earlier to you that you should take care that you use SVG-T formatted images, and that you do use right mifconv for the image conversion, if you use newer one you might get the image working incorrectly. Also if you use normal SVGs you can get into these kind of problems as well.

Basically yo save everybody's time, I do suggest that you do check the things as suggested, and in future you should pay more attention to the help given and try things before asking help in same thing again.

Super Contributor

Ok no worries now all my three contents" YuppTV" for s60 3rd edition and symbian 3,anna etc got published in the ovi store now.Thank you all for you support extended.
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2011-12-29 at 09:51.

Great to hear, please in the future, do read support documentations, do read what has been answered to you, and do try things that are suggested. I'm certain if you would have done these simple points, you could have saved at least some weeks on your development and publicizing process

Super Contributor

I have resubmitted the passed content with new updates How long does the QA take to pass it or check it.

that depends on the amount of submission send to processing as well as currently the holiday season makes it slower, thus it is rather hard to say. Anyway, I would suppose it is a bit longer time than normally.

Nokia Developer Expert

We are working with a reduced number of staff during the holiday season. That said, contents should be processed in 5 - 7 business days. Let me know if you see no movement on your contents by then and I'll push them along.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.