Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Cool More than one invoice in December 2011 !!

Hi everybody..I have got my second invoice today (22/12/2011)!! the first invoice was on 15/12/11..Both has different payment figure..2nd one is comparatively larger amount than the first.Soo...two invoice in one month, is this normal? or this is because it's a year end? I am confused.

Re: More than one invoice in December 2011 !!

Christmas present? Got my second invoice today as well

This don't make me happy, because i prefer to get paid equaly every month and i think that in jan and feb we'll not going to receive nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by flotron View Post
    This don't make me happy, because i prefer to get paid equaly every month and i think that in jan and feb we'll not going to receive nothing.
    Incredible, low purchases = bad, no invoices = bad, too many invoices also bad As kallolsathi said it's probably due to the end of the year and not advance payment
    http://inmobisoft.com

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    Incredible, low purchases = bad, no invoices = bad, too many invoices also bad As kallolsathi said it's probably due to the end of the year and not advance payment
    So you think is a christmas bonus? i don't think so..

No most probably it's a clearance at the end of the year or error in a system... means you won't get payments of the second invoice

It sounds like a year´s end accounting adjustment. In my case would pretty much cover outstanding payments for the year, with the exception of current month. Enjoy! and have a happy holidays you all.

I have got the remittance advice for both the invoice togather...it means the 2nd invoice is perfect..mreey christmas....

Nokia Developer Expert

If the previous month's sales has exceeded 100 Euros, you should expect two invoices in this payout period:
    - 1 invoice for the month of November
    - 1 invoice for year end in January

You should receive one remittance statement showing the sum of the two invoice figures.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

I actually go paid three times in December, one invoice came in November, and was paid in the very beginning of December, one was paid just before Christmas and one right before New year. Sums could have been bigger. Nokia marketing could put little effort into promoting the store.

Nokia Developer Expert

@lucidmind: You should expect at least once more invoice for the year end payout.
    Andrew

Hello Nokia Support

I have received some unusual documents today from your accounts team (although it looks automated) Three of the documents have identical figures to invoices received in November & December 2011, but the dates featured reflect the days the money went into my bank account. To clarify, these payments have been received by my bank account. (They are invoices, but could perhaps be remittance advice)

At the same time, I received two other invoices referencing the invoice numbers of the two December payments. The figures featured on these invoices have negative values that are the exact values of the two December payments! This is very worrying. Under the payment terms, there is a Payment immediately statement. Are these in fact demands for payment to Nokia?

Please could you advise?

Has this happened to anyone else?

(I have sent this to developer support too)

Pixeltheme

Don't worry, it seem to be just a mistake (refer to Facebook discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    Don't worry, it seem to be just a mistake (refer to Facebook discussion)
    Thanks for the comment pippo!

Nokia Developer Expert

Due to a system error found on the 9th of February, publishers have been receiving multiple emails with incorrect invoices attached. Please be advised that the attached invoices are invalid and should be disregarded. We are investigating the root cause of this issue and will update you when this is resolved.

Publishers should still expect to receive the correct invoices during the end of each calendar month if their actual revenue meets the 100 Euros threshold.

We sincerely apologize for this confusion and thank you for your patience while this is being rectified. If you have any inquiries about this issue or would like to verify the validity of this document, please redirect your inquiries to developer.support@nokia.com (Please note that inquiries sent to original sender may not be responded to).
    Andrew