Discussion Board

Suspended: Signal 'Exception 0' received. Description: A data abort exception has occ

Hi All

In my project i am using asynchronous request... That is i am creating two processes one for server and another for client. But when i debugged the application one error it is giving that is Signal 'Exception 0' received. Description: A data abort exception has occurred.. Every time i am checking the processes status also. If the server process is running then i am not creating another process. If i server is stops running. That time i am creating processes. I couldn't able to find the what is the actual problem. Can any one share the suggestions please.....

Thanks

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Suspended: Signal 'Exception 0' received. Description: A data abort exception has

These are standard messages from the debugger, "signal" and "data abort" are not related to your client-server IPC. Try pressing resume, and on the next break you will probably get the Symbian-style error code too. (If it is not familiar: http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...ded_panic_code)