Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Unhappy not able to reset my phone and not able to sync any account like Facebook , gmail :((

Facebook account given and not able to add my account under people tab and phone s getting reset every night all f a sudden and I'm not able to sync my hotmail account even , I brought it on Jan 1st !! I gave it nokia care and they told me to wait for the update which ll be coming in a week or so ..!! Should I wait for the update or is there anything that can I do to fix the problem .. I'm not able to reset properly even , even if I reset the apps are not getting deleted ..! Please help me out (

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: not able to reset my phone and not able to sync any account like Facebook , gmail

If there will be an update in a week, it may be really worth just waiting.
    However note that there are two large Nokia discussion sites, and you actually need the other one: http://www.nokia.com/discussions, that is where you can find postings related to phone usage and configuration problems and the like. When asking questions there, make sure to specify the phone model too, that is something what is really important.

Re: not able to reset my phone and not able to sync any account like Facebook , gmail

I'm using lumia 710

Nokia Developer Expert

You should repost at: http://www.nokia.com/discussions, that discussion board would be better suited for end user problems. This discussion board is basically for development related discussions.