Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Regular Contributor

Very low payment in January 2012 Invoice

I received an invoice for January month for 21.58 Euros today. Its very low and less than Nokia's 100 Euro threshold. Anyone else received such an invoice

Re: Very low payment in January 2012 Invoice

Yes, I've the same... approx. 15 Euro. The payment is too low.

same here may be it's a second part of pre-Christmas payment? Didn't we received those payments in December?

Same here. I got an invoice for 8 Euros.

My bank charges me 7 Euros to receive foreign currency (yes, Australian banks are the worst in the world) so I am effectively going to end up with 1 Euro.

Why are Nokia doing this if it's below the 100 Euro threshold?

I can tell you that revenue for any given month should be many, many times more than 8 Euros!

Can Andrew help us out?

Regular Contributor

same for me: only 10% of usual monthly payments.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kbcool View Post
    Same here. I got an invoice for 8 Euros.

My bank charges me 7 Euros to receive foreign currency (yes, Australian banks are the worst in the world) so I am effectively going to end up with 1 Euro.

Why are Nokia doing this if it's below the 100 Euro threshold?

I can tell you that revenue for any given month should be many, many times more than 8 Euros!

Can Andrew help us out?
    I can help most certainly to clarify this. This is your payment for the remaining part of your December's payout. In December you should have received at least 2 invoices:
    - 1 for November's payout
    - 1 for December's payout for 1st - 14th of December and all unpaid operator payments generated over 2011.

This is the remaining portion of your December's payments (which accounts for the lower sum). This is the year-end payments where all unpaid revenue generated will be released to clear the slate for the new year. The 100 Euro threshold does not apply for this particular payment.

I hope this clarifies.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    I can help most certainly to clarify this. This is your payment for the remaining part of your December's payout. In December you should have received at least 2 invoices:
    - 1 for December's payout for 1st - 14th of December and all unpaid operator payments generated over 2011.

This is the remaining portion of your December's payments (which accounts for the lower sum). This is the year-end payments where all unpaid revenue generated will be released to clear the slate for the new year. The 100 Euro threshold does not apply for this particular payment.

I hope this clarifies.
    Thanks for clarification Andrew. I just wounder why Nokia did not postpone it to the January payment as many banks charge for money transfer (don't apply to me as I'm in the euro zone)
    http://inmobisoft.com

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post

I hope this clarifies.
    As I understand it, this means that Nokia has paid all that was earned in 2011.
    It has paid off purchases on credit cards in two invoices (in early December and early January). A purchases by operators were paid in late December.
    All right? And Andrew wrote that Nokia is going to start from scratch.
    Then the question is why I have remained on the balance of about 30% of purchases that are not paid by Nokia?

Nokia Developer Expert

It is likely that the 30% you speak of were operator purchases made in the later part of the year, resulting in operator payout delays. If this is the case, the payment has not been received by us and we are unable to release the amount to you.

My apologies for any confusion on my last post; by "all unpaid operator payments" I was referring to payments that had been received from our operator partners that were not released to our publishers due to the 100 Euro threshold.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Andrew told me that the payment will be added with the next payment so that we can avoid the extra transfer fee !!! That's wonderful...

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by kallolsathi View Post
    Andrew told me that the payment will be added with the next payment so that we can avoid the extra transfer fee !!! That's wonderful...
    good to know...