Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Qt SDK 1.2 released

Qt SDK 1.2 has been released. This new version includes:
    • Qt Creator 2.4.1: offering improvements in the C++ and QML editors, such as syntax highlighting in QML, and improved static QML code checking features.
    • Symbian target updates:
      • Updated Nokia AnalyzeTool plug-in to take full advantage of Qt Creator 2.4.
      • Added CODA 1.0.6 (on-device debugging) agent.
    • Updated MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan target.
    • Over 20 new Qt Mobility examples, which are now easily assessable from the Qt Creator welcome page.

In addition to which, desktop developers also get the first release of Qt 4.8.0.
    You can install the new version using the Update Qt SDK utility in your current installation of Qt SDK or download the installers from here.
    For more information, please visit the Nokia Developer Qt page or the Qt Labs blog.

Re: Qt SDK 1.2 released

I've installed this version of Qt SDK and during the installation the USB driver gave me back an error during the installation, (error code -2147418112), I choose to ignore the error and to continue with the installation, now I'm wondering if I can install just the USB Driver without installing the whole SDK. Is it possible?

Last edited by gRicky; 2012-04-12 at 16:20. Reason: added photos of the error

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Qt SDK 1.2 released

Running the SDK installer "as administrator" may help with this problem but of course there are other factors to consider (like the OS version, your setup's particular parameters and of course whether the device is already connected to the USB port or not (should not be)).

As for installing the driver, you can of course try to so that manually as long as you find the files under c:\QtSDK\Madde\usbdriver\
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite