Qt SDK 1.2 has been released. This new version includes:
- Qt Creator 2.4.1: offering improvements in the C++ and QML editors, such as syntax highlighting in QML, and improved static QML code checking features.
- Symbian target updates:
- Updated Nokia AnalyzeTool plug-in to take full advantage of Qt Creator 2.4.
- Added CODA 1.0.6 (on-device debugging) agent.
- Updated MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan target.
- Over 20 new Qt Mobility examples, which are now easily assessable from the Qt Creator welcome page.
In addition to which, desktop developers also get the first release of Qt 4.8.0.
You can install the new version using the Update Qt SDK utility in your current installation of Qt SDK or download the installers from here.
For more information, please visit the Nokia Developer Qt page or the Qt Labs blog.