Discussion Board

Unhappy Update and submit to QA "Pending Countries: China" is later than in other regions,but

Every time when QA has passed, but the "Pending Countries: China" is later than in other regions. It lead to that the APP of China-Ovi advance offline, and at the long time the APP can not be downloaded from the China-Ovi, not hours, but more than over 24 hours, and more.
    Is there any way to solve it? Why QA has passed, but the "Countries: China" is still "Pending"?

Re: Update and submit to QA "Pending Countries: China" is later than in other regions

Is anybody here?
    I can not download my APP from China-Ovi for more than seven days, why?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Update and submit to QA "Pending Countries: China" is later than in other regions

Quote Originally Posted by yuelongr View Post
    Is anybody here?
    I can not download my APP from China-Ovi for more than seven days, why?
    The China QA follows a separate checklist on top of the global test criteria and generally takes a few days to complete the QA review. I can look into this for you. What is the content ID of your application?
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Thank you for your reply!
    I am extremely troubled about it.
    This is my APP link: http://store.ovi.com/content/247743

First QA passed (Jan 26th 2012 10:01:10 UTC), and all countries except China online immediately.
    after about 5 days, my APP is online in China finally(Feb 1st 2012).
    I found something need update, so update re-submitted to QA(Jan 30th 2012).
    Second QA passed (Feb 2nd 2012 09:03:42 UTC), and all countries except China update immediately, but in China my APP is offline until now(Feb 10th 2012).
    This means that my APP in China is only online for less than 2 days from (Jan 26th 2012) to now(Feb 10th 2012), equivalent to half a month, but my APP is always online in other countries.

I know that It will take 5-7 business days after I updated my last changes to QA. But is there something wrong with QA process(Special China): The new version is not online, the old version offline in advance, not hours, but more than many days...
    I just want to know that how can I avoid this problem when I update next time.

Sorry for my poor English...
    Best Regards!
    Last edited by yuelongr; 2012-02-10 at 02:23.

I'm not sure if there is really any way to avoid this. QA in China will always be longer since it waits for us to do the base tests in the global check lists first and then re-processed for additional China requirements. I'll have this prioritized for you so that it can surface in China sooner.
    Andrew

Thank you for your reply again!
    I am very afraid again to update the App now, if every update will cause my App offline for a few days in China-Ovi...

This application has passed in the China regions. It should be live now.
    Andrew

Thank you, Finally back to normal.