Discussion Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

files pending since almost a month to publish on store

Guys, I am facing long processing delays than the usual. I uploaded files almost before a month, but still they are showing "QA review" processing status and its not updating for last so many days. If others have the same problem, please reply here. If anybody got any message from Nokia developer support team, sincere request to paste it here so that others can get help from it.

Regards.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: files pending since almost a month to publish on store

you can write an email to developer.support@nokia.com with your query also did you join facebook group(Ovi Developers) for online support.

I have already emailed to developer support, but they haven't told how much time it will take to resolve the issue. simply they are saying, once issue gets solved we will inform you. it doesn't help me unless they tell us approximately how much time it will take to resolve the things.

I already searched on facebook group (ovi developers) but no satisfactory answer. Is there anybody from developer support team who can answer my question?

I have a Symbian app that has been sitting in QA since Feb 27th and it has not been touched by QA(item#258730)... In the meantime they have processed a couple of app updates I sent down the pipe but seem to be ignoring the new app I am eager to get on the market...
    What gives Nokia store?
    Jon

Well, my Symbian apps have been in the queue since Feb 12th. It's almost a month now. I also emailed the Nokia Support but the response was similar to what ovi_store_india reported earlier.

This kind of behavior from Nokia's behalf is seriously harming my business. I promised the update to my customers (counting for the max 7 day approval period) about three weeks ago. Now I need to take my words back and I'm afraid I'll loose the trust of my customers. At least I learned not to trust Nokia anymore.

I've got three in the queue (2 new, 1 update) since Feb 14, 17 and 24. I've just emailed Nokia Support - I'll post if I hear anything (Until now, I've had no trouble at all, with all updates being about 5 working days.)

Hi mdwh... Do you mean that the items you uploaded recently got published or they are in progress and updating regularly. I uploaded latest version of app file on 11th Feb. till 23rd feb i could see updates about progress. But since then no updates and even almost 4 weeks now, it is still under progress. My sincere request to nokia developer support team to come forward and actively involve in this discussion... and please tell us how much time will it take to solve the issue.

I added two new applications on February 28th. One of them was available in Store already two days ago, the other one is still stuck in QA, with nothing done (100% pending). I have sent email about this to support (no response yet, ticket number: #99309)

Maybe these pending apps have somehow dropped out of the system? I wonder if simply deleting the file and uploading it again would be faster than waiting for support to solve the issue, if some of the files mentioned in this thread have been stuck for almost a month now...

Quote Originally Posted by ovi_store_india View Post
    Hi mdwh... Do you mean that the items you uploaded recently got published or they are in progress and updating regularly.
    The three dates I listed are all still "in progress" in the QA, and haven't been published. I don't know how you mean by updating regularly(?) - one of them had a more recently last updated date (I don't know why that happens - perhaps when something is done by QA?), but the other two show no change.

(When I said "until now", I mean ones I'd added or updated before those dates.)

Hi mdwh,.. I am interested to know about items which you changed(uploaded new version) yourself. If you can give dates on which you uploaded the new version files and the date on which they got updated last by QA team. for me, I uploaded new version files on 16th Feb. The last time I seen update by QA team was on 23rd Feb. Since then no more update and it simply showing in progress.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hello Everyone,

If your content is taking a longer than normal to process, please note the following:

1) Please doublecheck if your content has QA failed. If so, please review the QA report and address any issues before resubmitting.

2) If you're content is QA pending (delayed) due to the recent UID processing error, you should receive notice by the end of the week. If you have not received an update concerning your application by the end of the week, please contact developer support (developer.support@nokia.com) at the beginning of next week so that we can look into the matter for you.

I apologize if I haven't responded to all your inquiries, due to the amount of content items that have been submitted for me to check individually.

Regards,
    Ben
    Nokia Publish Support
    developer.support@nokia.com

Quote Originally Posted by ben@nokia_publish_support View Post
    2) If you're content is QA pending (delayed) due to the recent UID processing error, you should receive notice by the end of the week. If you have not received an update concerning your application by the end of the week, please contact developer support (developer.support@nokia.com) at the beginning of next week so that we can look into the matter for you.
    Ben, what is the "recent UID processing error," and how do we know if its affecting us?
    Obviously if the app failed QA there are issues to be sorted out but an email is supposed to be sent when there is a QA issue...
    I can tell by looking at the content item that QA has not touched it since I uploaded the app on Feb 27th...
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by ben@nokia_publish_support View Post
    Hello Everyone,

If your content is taking a longer than normal to process, please note the following:

1) Please doublecheck if your content has QA failed. If so, please review the QA report and address any issues before resubmitting.

I apologize if I haven't responded to all your inquiries, due to the amount of content items that have been submitted for me to check individually.

Regards,
    Ben
    Nokia Publish Support
    developer.support@nokia.com
    What about if

1) The content item is status is Passed (Passed 100.0 %). Obviously there is nothing to fix. (the status change to passed was Feb 16th)
    2) The QA status is still In Progress, even though the content is not pending.

I contacted earlier the developer support and got a response that asked me to just wait. Well, I've been waiting for 26 days now. Please, could you fix the issue?

Hey guys as per Ben, we should receive email by end of the week if our content is QA pending . I haven't received any email yet and my content items are QA pending since 23rd Feb. Has anybody received any email from developer support? If somebody receives it, kind request to paste the reply here so that others will get the idea...