Discussion Board

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Contributor

Cool How to show ADS on symbian application using Inneractive SDK etc.

I have thoroughly followed the inneractive sdk but failed to show ads in my symbian application using inneractive . Please somebody help me where Iam wrong ?
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-03-13 at 09:30.

Re: How to show ADS on symbian application using Inneractive SDK etc.

Could you give some more info? Does the project compile and run? How does it not work? Qt or native symbian? etc.

Super Contributor

It is symbian. The App /project compiles and runs. It got installed on my device but not showing any AD etc. I have added log.mbm etc into gfx folder already.

when I click Open AD Dialog it does not load the AD or show the AD

Nokia Developer Moderator

Darn, I could have helped in Qt case... Then again, you probably would've not needed any help in that case, the innerActive Qt SDK is pretty self explanatory. Sorry...

Super Contributor

I have succesfully done showing ads on Qt bsed application. But still unable to find solution for symbian with html tag or inneractive sdk
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-03-14 at 13:18.

You can send your question to support@inner-active.com, I am sure you will get some help. I have forwarded the thread to our support team as well. Enjoy the weekend.

Super Contributor

Yes I have already contacted support@inneractive.com . Still waiting for their reply. Thanx Michals

Hi,
    My name is Nirit and I'm a support manager at Inneractive.

Please make sure that you have copied \InnerActive_Symbian_SDK\bin\(SDK)\(PLATFORM)\(TARGET)\InnerActiveAdLib.lib to the relevant folder.
    Did you add the mentioned lines to the .MMP file? All the headers are included? The relevant code appears in the corresponding files at the client application?

I couldn't find any support ticket regarding this issue, please feel free to contact me via the "Contact Support" link on your Dashboard.

If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know.
    Best Regards,
    Nirit.

Super Contributor

Cool Re: How to show ADS on symbian application using Inneractive SDK etc.

I have just raised a support ticket just now regarding ADS issue in symbian application.

Please do reply me on this issue. I have included the releavant lib files in the relevant folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirit View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Nirit and I'm a support manager at Inneractive.

Please make sure that you have copied \InnerActive_Symbian_SDK\bin\(SDK)\(PLATFORM)\(TARGET)\InnerActiveAdLib.lib to the relevant folder.
    Did you add the mentioned lines to the .MMP file? All the headers are included? The relevant code appears in the corresponding files at the client application?

I couldn't find any support ticket regarding this issue, please feel free to contact me via the "Contact Support" link on your Dashboard.

If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know.
    Best Regards,
    Nirit.

Super Contributor

Nirit no reply from you still? Everything is correct here I doubt there is something wrong with the AppUi::HandleCommandL(TInt aCommand).
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-03-27 at 12:18.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi GTO_India

i've checked Inneractive SDK for Symbian and found it is broken for device target the both udeb and urel --- this linker error i got from example application building that is included to the SDK:

\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\release\ARMV5\urel\InnerActiveAdLib.lib: could not read symbols: File format not recognized
    make[1]: *** [\S60\devices\S60_5th_Edition_SDK_v1.0\epoc32\release\gcce\urel\InnerActiveAdExample_0xE7A4C60E.exe] Error 1
    the SDK is not broken for simulator target but i don't care about simulator.

Do you observe the same problem?

Super Contributor

Hi izinin . What you have to do is copy all the libr files found in inneractive SDK and paste it in the epoc32/release/gcce/ udeb and urel etc in ur target path.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi

copying libraries to gcce does not help since build process looks into armv5 folder for libraries even you build for gcce target. Anyway i tried your advice and it does not work.

I state Inneractive SDK for Symbian is broken. My dev. environment is S60 5th edition. I don't know who from Inneractive will handle the bug.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Nope, I just installed it and aside from it being strangely structured there's no obvious problem with the Inneractive SDK package. I was able to build the example app and run it on device.

So now, #14 messages after the original post it is time to find out what Shravan's problem really is... Checking @wizard_hu_ link first
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite