×

Discussion Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    919

    Renew of Launchpad

    Quick question,

    My launchpad account will expire in 2 days. How do I renew? On my Developer Account there is no info about renewing so I'm wondering if I need to take any step I'm not aware of.

    Cheers and sorry for the basic question.

  2. #2
    (Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,664

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    I'll find out.

    Ron

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    Looking forward to the announcement!

  4. #4
    (Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,664

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    Quote Originally Posted by joaocardoso View Post
    Quick question,

    My launchpad account will expire in 2 days. How do I renew? On my Developer Account there is no info about renewing so I'm wondering if I need to take any step I'm not aware of.

    Cheers and sorry for the basic question.
    Use e-mail to request an extension of the membership.

    Ron

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cochin, Kerala, India
    Posts
    84

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    Hi Ron,
    My Launchpad account was expired, since there was no notification i didn't noticed that one. Just couple of months back, i had applied for a new one, but still now i didn't got any response.


    Thanks,
    Vineeth K.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nokia Ron View Post
    Use e-mail to request an extension of the membership.

    Ron

  6. #6
    (Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,664

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    Quote Originally Posted by vinuk4u View Post
    Hi Ron,
    My Launchpad account was expired, since there was no notification i didn't noticed that one. Just couple of months back, i had applied for a new one, but still now i didn't got any response.


    Thanks,
    Vineeth K.
    Send me a letter stating why you need to continue your Launchpad membership and I'll forward it on, that may help, but I can't promise.

    Ron

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    Well, it seems to have been "suspended", in the Developer Programs page one can now read:
    "We are in the process of refreshing our developer programs to focus more tightly on our core platforms, Windows Phone and Series 40. As a result, we are not currently accepting new applications for Nokia Developer Launchpad and Nokia Developer Pro programs. "
    Hopefully it hasn't been cancelled for good.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    Quote Originally Posted by jbbrs View Post
    Well, it seems to have been "suspended", in the Developer Programs page one can now read:
    "We are in the process of refreshing our developer programs to focus more tightly on our core platforms, Windows Phone and Series 40. As a result, we are not currently accepting new applications for Nokia Developer Launchpad and Nokia Developer Pro programs. "
    Hopefully it hasn't been cancelled for good.
    Looks like it has been cancelled for good. Here is the response I received from them:

    I looked into your account and noticed that your membership ended as of July 1, 2012. We are no longer accepting nor renewing applications to the Launchpad program. Nonetheless, we have introduced an exciting program to cater to our developers. The Nokia Premium Developer Program offers great benefits to developers worth up to $1500 USD to help you boost your Windows Phone development. For just $99 USD, you will receive benefits and services valued for an entire year.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    October and still nothing... Are you guys waiting for the 27th October?

  10. #10
    (Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,664

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    I'm assured it is very near. I have gotten the mail to nokia.developer.launchpad@nokia.com to a minimum, do you eill get a reply but it will just say please wait just a bit more.

    Ron

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    mine expires in 4 days!

  12. #12
    (Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,664

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    Nokia Developer will renew the memberships automatically for the time being.

    Ron

  13. #13
    (Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,664

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    Launchpad will renew all the personal and business memberships that expire in March, April and May so they will expire at the end of June. By that time a new process will be in place. You should see the updated expiration times before the end of the month.

    Ron

  14. #14
    (Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,664

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    For questions about the Launchpad program, please see the launchpad FAQ especially the timeline for developer device loans
    https://www.developer.nokia.com/Deve...hpad_FAQ.xhtml

    Ron

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Re: Renew of Launchpad

    email to whom? sorry for noob question but an extension of the membership doesn't make sense. Any other way?

Similar Threads

  1. how to renew developer certificate
    By ragu. in forum Symbian Signed Support, Application Packaging and Distribution and Security
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2011-11-01, 11:40
  2. Launchpad Application
    By colm.smyth in forum General Development Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-02-22, 13:58
  3. DHCP renew
    By raouln in forum Wired and Wireless interfaces (Closed)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-05-19, 07:53
  4. FN launchpad / dwl carbide
    By Jeepy in forum Feedback - Nokia Developer Services & Infrastructure
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 08:32
  5. How to renew certificate inside .sis file?
    By chenloong in forum Symbian Tools & SDKs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-07-09, 11:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •