Discussion Board

Threaded View

Symbian Signed Account Suspended. How to restore the Account?

Hi all,
    last Friday, I noticed that my symbian signed account has been suspended.
    I checked in the inbox folder and didn't found any email about the suspension.

I wrote to symbian.signed@nokia.com to get more informations and to know what to do to fix the issue, but didn't get any reply yet.
    I only got the auto-reply contining a FAQ:
    "My account has been disabled, why?
    - If we have found that you have submitted malware we will disable your account automatically. We will disable accounts also in case of misusing the Symbian Signed services."
    And unfortunately, in the FAQ, it is not written what to do to restore the account.

Furthermore, I use SymbianSigned services since long time and I'm pretty sure I never misused them, all my submissions were fully compliant to the Symbian Signed Test Criteria.
    And for sure I didn't submitted any viruses or malwares.

I need to restore the account asap in order to publish a new software and to keep doing consultancy job for 3rd party companies.
    Is there someone here who can help me to understand what is happening and what I can do to fix the issue?
    This is the email address for the suspended account: m.bellino@symbian-toys.com

Regards,
    Marco Bellino
    VAT: IT08914470011
    DUNS: 338419002
    Last edited by ilsocio; 2012-03-28 at 10:23.
    http://www.guardian-mobile.com/