Discussion Board

Exclamation Certification Error

When I am double click on my .sis file it installs on my device. But when i m trying to open it , it shows certification error.

error code:2153775105

Plz anyone suggest me.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Certification Error

Can you explain in step-by-step details on what you are doing, and what is happening in each step.

Also do us English as device language, and copy any error note shown exactly as they are shown to here.

Thank u for reply....

I create app in carbide then I attached certificate and key. then i get sis file. after then I get certified sis file. .

I connect my device using PC suite and then i double click on the .sis file in file explorer as every time do. -> It show an error message " certification error contact your application supplier ".

And that error code was seen at PC suit in my desktop.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Check if you have followed the signing guidelines http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...ning_sis_files

Hi,
    If the so-called root certificate against the installation file that was signed has expired, then a solution is to set the phone date back far enough in the past for the duration of the installation (and then forward again the correct date).

Otherwise, the application developer needs to deal with it and have the installation file again signed with a digital certificate has not expired or copy the file to mass memory or memory card of device and try installing it from there.
    or
    find the application manager Open, select "Options" then go in Settings, depending on what version you have. Then under "Software installation" change the "Signed only" to "All" and also set "Online Certification Check" to off.
    Last edited by debjit.roy; 2012-04-10 at 08:10.

Thank u .

I thought certificate would be expired and sis file which installed was not proper.
    Solution was : I need to manually copy and paste that file in SdCard, then it works properly.