Discussion Board

Hybrid View

account disabled

hi
    i want to say that my publisher account was disabled due to ipr violation last month so i just want to know how to overcome from this and how i can reactivate my account......i've made lots of amazing apps for nokia so i'm requesting you to please help me.....\

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: account disabled

Anurag,

Once again, your account has been permanently disabled and will not be re-activated due to repeated violations to our Terms and Conditions. We take IPR infringements very seriously; the first offense we can overlook as a simple mistake but you have been warned multiple times.

Your account will not be reactivated nor will you be permitted to publish to Nokia Store in the future. This thread is now closed.

Regards,
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.