I am having strange issues with the UI on N8.
1. The images go black after some time. I set epocheapsize to
EPOCHEAPSIZE 0x5000 0x2000000
and epocstacksize to 80kb as my app is heavy, without any effect.
2. The images on my screens are not getting updated. I cleaned, re-imported my project, deleted the mbm, mif, sis files and the project folder created in S60/devices/<api> with no effect. Some images are showing correctly while the same images are not getting updated on other screens. Other images are showing black as shadows with every build. My MBM is not getting created at build time so I have to use abld at console to build it every time.
I cannot currently test my app on the emulator as I have integrated the UI with PJSIP. The stand-alone UI was displaying perfectly on the emulator and N8.