Discussion Board

Retrieving old signed app from symbian Signed

Hi guys,
    can anyone tell me how to retrieve the apps that were signed in the old symbian signed website (when everything was yellow!) .
    I have had several apps signed back in early 2011. But I have not needed to login to symbian signed in a very long time (9-10 months) . Now I need to get those apps again and when i come back, i see everything changed and i can not find the link to download my apps anymore!

any ideas?

Khan

Regular Contributor

Re: Retrieving old signed app from symbian Signed

email symbiansigned, and request them

Nokia Developer Moderator

I don't think symbian signed site was designed to be storage for content, so you should always keep copy's of your work files as well as complete files in your own storage. Anyway you cna ask help by email, but I would assume that those files are not stored anywhere.

Hi,
    You can just email the team and ask them for the apps or the alternate link in new site.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi,

As one item in our move to the new site and system, the old signed content was not transferred to the new system. This was to make the new site lighter and faster.
    The site is mainly to provide signing services; it should not be relied upon as the primary storage for your production files. Please always make local copies of the signed application, and also use a backup service.