Anyone else experiencing this? I had an over the air update a couple of days ago on my Nokia 701 that I accepted and since then I can't get CODA to work at all, which, as you can imagine, has pretty much blocked any continued development.
When trying to run the application from Qt Creator I get the following sequence:
1) Application installs to the phone
2) Qt Creator's console output logs a disconnection from CODA on the device and Windows registers the entire device as disconnecting from the USB connection
3) Phone launches a black screen with the 5 scanning dots
4) This runs for around 5-10 seconds and then disappears
6) After this I can launch the application manually
[At some point during (3) and (4) CODA exits on the phone]
When trying to debug an application from Qt Creator I get the following:
1) Dialog pop-up with the same disconnection error message and the title "Adapter crashed"
Last night I went through the "Update QT SDK" application and selected everything , my QT Creator about text is:
"Qt Creator 2.4.1
Based on Qt 4.7.4 (32 bit)
Built on Jan 26 2012 at 09:48:31
From revision 8cd370e163"
I really, really can't afford any delays like this on this project and would greatly appreciate any help on the matter and to hear if anyone else's 701s are working or not.