Discussion Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Some body from InnerActive support help me in InApp advertizing for symbian,c++

Some body from InnerActive support help me in InApp advertizing for symbian,c++.

Iam unsuccessful after trying the InnerActive SDK. please help me.

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Some body from InnerActive support help me in InApp advertizing for symbian,c++

Please detail you problem. Inneractive guys can help you with your technical problem but they won't develop anything for you.

Re: Some body from InnerActive support help me in InApp advertizing for symbian,c++

I have followed the SDK exactly. But Neither Iam getting the initial dialog screen with IA-GameTest Confirm Skip options

Nor Iam getting the exact output when pressed the HandleCommandL options like Open AD dialog or Open Full screen dialog etc.

Iam attaching the SDK I followed or integrated

inneractiveAdSDK-Symbian-v1.7.0
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-04-26 at 13:26.

Nokia Developer Expert

Can I get the source code or Example code of ur APP so that I can implemnet the InnerActive SDK. Any How I got it but Iam asking you about Symbian,c++ and not Qt. In Qt I have succesfully integrated the ADS sdk earlier.

I want to integrate to the symbian,c++ application now.

Please give a simple example
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-04-26 at 13:40.

Hi Iznin Iam looking for solution to symbian,c++ applications and not Qt

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on the problem you have encountered? Did you manage to see ads in the sample app?

Best regards,
    Nirit.

Nirit, yes Iam able to see the ads in the sample app. But when I try to run my application after integrating ur SDK. Iam not getting the initial dialog page like

in the sample app

Application UID
    IA-GameTest

confirm skip

In the second HandleCommandL iam seeing the command Init Ad Module -> when pressed Application is closing

third HandleCommandL iam seeing the command Open Ad Dialog -> when pressed Insert your help here

fourth HandleCommandL iam seeing the command Open full screen Ad Dialog -> when pressed About us contents are shown

fifth HandleCommandL iam seeing the command Reload Ad -> when pressed Application is getting closed

Nokia Developer Moderator

Again: menu handling is not something that is part of the Inneractive API. If you are not able to insert some menu options in your application and make them call whatever API, then you have to go back to the basics and study a hello world example.

Once you solve that problem, you have to understand that no real life application would need those menu options. So you are stuck while trying to integrate the wrong part of the app.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

No Lucian I have followed exactly as given in the InnerActive pdf . But Iam not getting the exact out put as in sample application.

I doubt there is something wrong in the modifications as given in the pdf in InnerActiveAdExample.rss and Ui.cpp

Hi Nirit, Iam eagerly waiting for your reply to my query regarding InnerActive ADS on symbin,c++ apps.

Hi nirit and iznin NO ADS are seen in my application . I have allready explained How my application is working now and what are the errors.

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi GTO_India,

I am very sorry for not having time to create some example for your to check Ad is working. However i was able to build and run Inneractive Symbian Ad API example that is included to the SDK on Symbian^3 some time ago. I had build problem on Symbian 5-th edition because Ad static library compiled with compiler not compatible with GCCE but i am sure it will be built successfully with ARM.

Please go through your code perhaps you made some mistake there

I doubt there is something wrong in the SDK only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast