A new "Nokia Belle Feature Pack 1" plugin v1.0.0 is available for installation through Carbide.ui Symbian v4.3 plug-in manager feature; you can find the plug-in manager in the Carbide.ui Symbian v4.3 toolbar.
Plug-in Name "Nokia Belle FP1 -v1.0.0"
1. Updated preview screens for Nokia Belle FP1 theme plug-in.
2. Many Nokia Belle FP1 specific elements were added.
a. New application icons – Weather, Map Loader, Check in, Guides, Drive and Nokia Sync.
b. New “Privacy” list icon in Settings.
c. Discreet popups changed as info banners.
d. New option menu style for all applications.
e. QWERTY keypad has new close button.
f. Following new HS Widgets icons has theming support.
i. Clock, analogue big
ii. Calendar, daily agenda view
iii. Contact, individual
iv. Contact, group
v. Toggle 2G/3G
vi. Toggle Offline
vii. Toggle Silent
viii. Toggle Cellular data on/off
Changes between Nokia Belle FP1 and Nokia Belle
1. Call background theming is not supported in Nokia Belle FP1.
2. Default photo for contact with no image is not shown in Call.
3. Status pane slider has 2 sections, it supports theming.
a. Notification with “Clear” button
b. Activities section.
4. My Nokia is renamed to “Tips and Offers”.
5. Calendar, Week view is not available in Nokia Belle FP1.
Known theming issues in Nokia Belle Feature Pack 1
Home screen Widget icons
1. Bluetooth on/off
3. Map apps
4. Mobile data tracker
7. Weather, forecast
8. Weather, now
Home screen Shortcut icons
1. Home screen Call
2. Add widgets/shortcut Store
3. Communicator Groups and Conversation icons
4. Application grid Search icon
5. Gallery Share via social network and Play slide show icons
6. Gallery Slide show Delete icon
7. Calendar New event icon
8. Settings Connectivity Wi-Fi Refresh list icon
9. Settings Connectivity Bluetooth New paired device icon
10. Log Settings icon
11. Clock New alarm icon
12. Clock New alarm Cancel icon
1. Notification bar Alarm icon and Update available icon
2. Settings Themes General Download themes icon
3. Settings Phone Speech
4. Settings Phone Voice commands Bluetooth icon
5. Settings Phone Voice commands Installation icon
6. Settings Calling Call mailbox icon
7. Settings Calling Call mailbox Voice mailbox icon
8. Settings Connectivity Mobile data tracker icon
9. Settings Connectivity Data transfer Nokia Sync icon
10. Settings Connectivity Data transfer Phone switch icon
11. Settings Connectivity Data transfer Nokia Sync Sync now icon
12. Settings Connectivity Data transfer Nokia Sync Log icon
13. Settings Connectivity Admin settings Net settings Download icon
14. Settings Application settings Map Apps icon
15. Log Data counter icon
Notes for Nokia Store publishers
In Nokia Store, there is no new catalogue for Nokia Belle FP1 phones. This is to inform all the Nokia store theme publishers that, themes created and submitted for Nokia Belle and Nokia Belle FP1 phones cannot be differentiated in Nokia store. In order to solve this issue, the following is recommended.
1. Select the supported phone model carefully for both Nokia Belle and Nokia Belle FP1 before publishing the theme. Please indicate Phone model number along with theme while submitting.
2. Nokia Belle themes, when installed on Nokia Belle FP1 phones may have theming issues in few UI screens, like Option menu background, popup/info banner, qwerty key pad. (Like in Nokia 603 and 808 Pureview).
3. Theme name should indicate clearly, whether the theme is made for Belle or Belle FP1, for example, by appending FP1 to theme name, helps users understand that it is for FP1.
Refer the Nokia phone specification link to know appropriate software supported for the targeted phones.
Thank you all for your thorough support for many years to build this wonderful tool.
If you have any trouble in plugin installation, please feel free to write to us at Support.UITools@nokia.com.