Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Deployment cancelled. Due to CODA app connection

While Deploying the program on device, a pop up message showed which cancelled my deployment and said, "Qt Creator is waiting for the CODA application to connect. Please make sure that application is running on your mobile phone and the right IP Address and/or port are configured in the project settings." The compile output said that it already produced a .sis file. After that, i installed the app on phone but instead of showing the application, it only showed a black screen.

Below is the screen shot of the configurations i did on the Run Settings on Qt
    !http://www.mediafire.com/i/?3870wziwo25i99q()!

Can anyone help me?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Deployment cancelled. Due to CODA app connection

Basically make sure you have device with target platform version of the target OS, and that it has CODA which is running and also connected to the PC you are having the QtCreator running, then in general it should work.

Also when using methods which are not including Smart Installer for deployment, please do install all dependency sis files from the QtSDK into the device.

Then, if it does not work as expected, you would need to debug and see what is goign wrong with it.

I tried installing all dependency sis files from QtSDK to device and tried building it one more time, the application output shows this error:

Launch failed: Command answer [command error], 1 values(s) to request: 'C|7|Processes|start|""|".exe"|[""]|[]|true'#0 {"Code":-1,Format="

Failed to create the process (verify that the executable and all required DLLs have been transferred) (item not found)"}Error:

Failed to create the process verify that the executable and all required DLLs have been transferred item not found

How do I resolve this?

I tried using TRK instead of CODA (thinking it might resolve the problem), now i have this application output:

"Executable file: <non-existent> C:\Users\Tracey
    Starting application...
    Could not start application: General OS-related error
    Finished."

Now what should I do?

Sorry for asking so many questions. I just really need to deploy this application on device successfully

Nokia Developer Moderator

Your application appears to be crashing, so check the panic code for the crash: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...ded_panic_code