Discussion Board

Using QWebView on non-touchscreen phones. Is that possible?

I have a widget-based application which also runs on 3rd edition phones. I need to display a web page with a login form, input user and password and press 2 buttons.

I have the following problems:
    - when the webpage is larger than the screen, scrolling is not really possible. I tried to set QWebSettings::SpatialNavigationEnabled as true and this seems to be an almost good solution, with the exception that when I go into an edit box and input something, there is no way of navigating out of it. I also tried enabling cursor with QApplication::setNavigationMode(Qt::NavigationModeCursorAuto), but moving cursor down does not scroll the QWebView when the cursor is at the end of the screen, which is extremely stupid. I would prefer the cursor solution, but how do I make it work? Do I need to catch the cursor move event and when it's on bottom of the page I should call scroll method in QWebView?

- inputting password does not show any letters, just • and of course it's very frustrating to input a password from keypad. Is there any solution to see what letters are typed from keypad?

Re: Using QWebView on non-touchscreen phones. Is that possible?

Actually the middle (OK) button does not work at all in this view, so I think this is the main problem and this is why I cannot get out from edit boxes, for example