Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

"Available on Nokia Store" icon?

Hello everyone,

when you're releasing an app to iTunes Store or Google Play Store, there's an icon/image available for linking from your site to the store page. It looks like this:

Is there somewhere also an image looking like this with Nokia Store?

If not, is there somewhere the Nokia Store Belle app icon available for download to create such an image by myself?

Best Regards,
    Sebastian

EDIT: Just searched a little bit and found this icon: http://projects.developer.nokia.com/filemanager Is it the official one and am I able to use it?
    Last edited by schumi1331; 2012-05-13 at 19:59.

Re: "Available on Nokia Store" icon?

Maybe this Online Marketing Tool is useful for you which lets you create banners.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: "Available on Nokia Store" icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_B View Post
    Maybe this Online Marketing Tool is useful for you which lets you create banners.
    Yes. Using that tool you can create different size banner with custom logo and text. You can use that.

Quote Originally Posted by schumi1331 View Post
    EDIT: Just searched a little bit and found this icon: http://projects.developer.nokia.com/filemanager Is it the official one and am I able to use it?
    Regarding Image on File Manager Project on Nokia developer site, I am not sure that you can official use that in your sites/blog or not but I dont think there is any copyrights on that image that make other public to not use. So I guess, you can use it in your sites/blog (but not quite sure and its not official reply)

http://projects.developer.nokia.com/...adient_RGB.png

Chintan.
    Last edited by chintandave_er; 2012-05-15 at 13:48.
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team
    World's Greatest Speeches for Windows Phone is now available on WP Marketplace.