Hello
I hope I write in the right place.

Have You ever thought about User Interface for Symbian (and S40 and WP7) for seniors?
Font Zoomer is not working as I expect because does not work everywhere, and you can "zoom in" only to certain values and still text is too small, eventually cuts off the text when is to big.
What I mean is changing the entire interface on the phone and the main application (pre-attached), for example radio, photo or message, so subtitles were large and clear for someone who does not see without glasses, and still not losing anything with the functionality of Nokia phones.
I do not see anywhere solutions for smartphones, and it seems to me that it was only a matter of creating an application that integrates with the system and can choose how you want the phone to behave.
I am using now E6 with Belle and also sometimes the text is too small for me, especially in navigation, and I see my parents (C7 and C5 - already using font zoomer/magnifier) how problematics is simple sms reading without glasses, and They don't want to change brands because they are accustomed to nokia UI, and they are doing pics and MMS sending to me and each other.
There are phones for seniors, but do not meet my expectations, because there is no color screens for viewing photos and cameras to take pics of their children. There is Only one argunent that those phones have: they are readeable.
Think about this and send this text for someone who wants to work in this direction, because it seems to me that already should be something like that even in the form of application.

Sorry for my english, please correct this text if necessary.
Regards
Nokia with Symbian user since 2003