Discussion Board

Problem with CSS

I have developed application in Nokia Web Tool 1.5 for Nokia 40 series devices like Nokia C-3. I am facing issue in CSS properties. At the starting all CSS of the application is working fine but when i navigate between two web pages of the application continuously (on both pages application is making request and also alert messages are there) means more than 5-6 times then CSS is not working and in my application i have around 15 pages and all pages is seen on the screen with scroll area, with white background and all text are in black color.I am using syntax "mwl.switchClass('#splash_Screen', 'show', 'hide');mwl.switchClass('#Screen1','hide','show')" for show and hide the screens of the application as well as for the alert messages and loading image.If anyone has any idea then please share with me.

Thanks,
    Manoj Patidar

Re: Problem with CSS

i have used this CSS but i cant find any type of problem in this
    i think thats the beta version and i want to say that its complete and 100% ok and clear and u should publish it with its original price
    thanks

FASHION fashion bug / fashion world / vintage wedding dresses / great glam
    Last edited by steavejohn1994; 2012-06-01 at 11:01.

Before navigation of 12-15 pages in application , my CSS is working fine but When i navigate more than 12-15 pages in application , i am facing issue " Application shows all screens without background at single page". Means application is not taking any of CSS.I am facing this issue on Nokia 40 series devices(Like Nokia C-3) and cloud preview but not on the local preview. I think there is problem in Nokia mobile browser's cache while application is running on device.But i cleared the browser's cache manually and i also write line "<meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="no-cache"/>" in the index.html page but i am still facing same issue.If anyone has any idea then please share with me.

Thanks,
    Manoj Patidar

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi,

Welcome to forum!
    Could you please share short URL (PM if you don't want to share it publicly), so I could take a look and investigate what might possibly cause this issue.

Br,
    Ilkka

Thanks for your reply,

Sorry, i can't share my original project URL with you but you can go to the "http://goo.gl/Bzo5q?type=webapp" link. This is link of Nokia Web Tool 1.5 demo "News Reader". Go to any tab of the application from first page to last page and repeat this process around 15 times ,you will get the issue which i am facing in my application.You can check this issue on the original device as well as you can also import "News Reader" demo example in Nokia Web Tool 1.5 and then check the issue on the cloud preview (not on the local preview).

Thanks,
    Manoj Patidar

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this error and apologizes for inconvenience.
    I'll pass this to We bApps platrofm RnD to investigate further.

Br,
    Ilkka

anybody has any idea about this issue ?. If you have then please share with me.

Regular Contributor

You write that you're using Alert Messages. As far as I know they are not supportet for use in WebApps. Could create problems, but don't know if this has anything to do with your problem...