I basically want to develop for Symbian S60 3rd edition and I need 2 things I don't have in Qt Mobility 1.0.3:
- camera
- geoservices plugins (there is no qgeoserviceproviderfactory and a bunch of other classes if I want to make my own map plugin)

Also, If I force installation of Qt 4.7.3 and Qt Mobility 1.1.3 on S60 3rd edition devices (meaning ignore "application not compatible" messages), my application works without any major problems, but that is not a decent way to distribute the application, I cannot just ask users to install themselves manually Qt 4.7.3 and Qt Mobility 1.1.3 and ignore warnings.

This pretty much sucks and I will refrain myself from any trolling comments about competence and strategy of Nokia, but would it have been that hard just to make Qt 4.7.3 and Qt Mobility 1.1.3 compatible with S60 3rd edition, especially when they THEY ARE FREAKING WORKING ON 3RD EDITION PHONES (also for Qt Webkit 4.7.3).

But, is it possible at least to use Qt Mobility 1.1.x when compiling with Qt 4.6.3 profile or is there any way I could have my own map plugin and camera on 3rd edition? Actually for camera I could use native Symbian API, but how about geoservices plugin?