Discussion Board

Hybrid View

request of Authorization

Hello to the Moderators and Administrator of this board,
    this is Leonardo Costa from VVA consulting. We are working on a project of the European Commission focused on the development of a SDK that enables to receive EGNOS signal into smartphones.

I'm contacting you as we would like to have an official authorization to write some posts on this forum about the presence of the EGNOS SDK and about its main features; obviously we will be available to answer questions that may arise on the topic.

In case this is ok for you please just let me know if I should post directly with a private account or you can set up a special account for this, and also, if there's anything I should avoid to be identified as spammer or in any case to avoid disturbing users?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
    Leonardo

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: request of Authorization

Send me some more information but I think it will be fine to do this. I'd just like to check out your creditentials. My address is in my signature.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Leocard View Post
    Hello to the Moderators and Administrator of this board,
    this is Leonardo Costa from VVA consulting. We are working on a project of the European Commission focused on the development of a SDK that enables to receive EGNOS signal into smartphones.

I'm contacting you as we would like to have an official authorization to write some posts on this forum about the presence of the EGNOS SDK and about its main features; obviously we will be available to answer questions that may arise on the topic.

In case this is ok for you please just let me know if I should post directly with a private account or you can set up a special account for this, and also, if there's anything I should avoid to be identified as spammer or in any case to avoid disturbing users?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
    Leonardo