Hi all,

I have a Nokia Lumia 800 of which I'm very happy. One of the reasons I like the phone is Nokia Drive with the offline maps. I have a motorcycle and I often go traveling in Netherlands and in the countries around, and with the offline maps I save a lot in terms of data consumption.

However, I would like it even more if it had the possibility to run under locked screen. Basically I need only the turn-by-turn voice commands, as I keep my phone in my jacket's pocket, and only listen to the commands in the headphone. Currently it does not run under locked screen, and i have to leave the phone open.

There are two problems with this. First is that while open in my pocket I could press something and close the application or stop the navigation which would be very inconvenient if it happens while I'm driving. It didn't happen so far, but there is a possibility. Second, is the battery life. I think it would save a lot of battery to have the screen turned off.

I think this would be a great feature to have for motorcyclists and bicyclists. Does anyone know how to contact the Nokia Drive dev team to make the feature request?

Thank you,
Eugen