I have implemented InnerActiveSymbian 1.6.3 SDK, when compiled I got following errors

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::GetAdControlL(TRect const&, CCoeControl const*)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::InitializeL()' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::NewL(MIaaObserver&, TDesC16&, unsigned long, int)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::OpenAdDialogL(unsigned int, int, int, int, int, int, int)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::ReconnectL(TIaAPNMode, unsigned long)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::ReloadAdL()' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::UpdateAdControlL(CAdControl*)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

Can I now get the perfect solution. If you want me to send the total code I will.