Discussion Board

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Contributor

Cool I have implemented InnerActive SDK, when comipiled I got following errors

I have implemented InnerActiveSymbian 1.6.3 SDK, when compiled I got following errors

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::GetAdControlL(TRect const&, CCoeControl const*)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::InitializeL()' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::NewL(MIaaObserver&, TDesC16&, unsigned long, int)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::OpenAdDialogL(unsigned int, int, int, int, int, int, int)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::ReconnectL(TIaAPNMode, unsigned long)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem
    undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::ReloadAdL()' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

undefined reference to `CInnerActiveMobileAd::UpdateAdControlL(CAdControl*)' InADssAppUi.cpp /InADss/src line 0 C/C++ Problem

Can I now get the perfect solution. If you want me to send the total code I will.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: I have implemented InnerActive SDK, when comipiled I got following errors

Make sure you are linking with the required .lib files.

Super Contributor

Yes wizard I have included the following required .lib files

LIBRARY euser.lib
    LIBRARY apparc.lib
    LIBRARY cone.lib
    LIBRARY eikcore.lib
    LIBRARY avkon.lib
    LIBRARY commonengine.lib
    LIBRARY efsrv.lib
    LIBRARY estor.lib
    LIBRARY aknnotify.lib
    LIBRARY hlplch.lib

STATICLIBRARY InnerActiveAdLib.lib
    LIBRARY esock.lib http.lib bafl.lib inetprotutil.lib charconv.lib commdb.lib
    LIBRARY centralrepository.lib apgrfx.lib apmime.lib sysutil.lib xmlframework.lib
    LIBRARY imageconversion.lib bitmaptransforms.lib fbscli.lib eikcoctl.lib eikdlg.lib
    LIBRARY etel3rdParty.lib gdi.lib

I have also included /copied/ pasted InnerActiveAdLib.lib at the

EPOCROOT - SDK Path
    PLATFORM - winscw/gcce
    TARGET - udeb/urel

If you are facing the issue with a GCCE build, note that GCCE is an output folder. Usually the static libraries should be in the ARMV5\[udeb|urel] folder, I would assume this also applies to this SDK.

Super Contributor

let me check that also then wizard
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-06-22 at 15:03.

Super Contributor

yes I have tried ur solution that was working now Iam able to install my aplication succesfully.

But now nothing happening when clicked on the application icon. why is it so ?

It is showing error

Application closed

KERN-EXEC 3
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-06-22 at 15:16.

Assuming that everything else is fine, it may happen due to insufficient stack space. At least the example application has EPOCSTACKSIZE 0x5000 in the .mmp file.

Super Contributor

I have tried to include EPOCSTACKSIZE 0x5000 in .mmp file and compiled but it is not working still . Nothing is heppening hen clicked on the application icon.

Does it work in the emulator?

Super Contributor

No it is not working on emulator. showing the error "KERN-EXEc 3" on emulator also.

Debugging it may be a good idea then. Enable Just In Time debugging in the emulator, and the debugger will show you the location of the problem.

Super Contributor

O I tried to debug and see

Error reflceted now as " Target request failed: Can't debug this executable because no appropriate debugger nub can be found."

what does it mean ?
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-06-26 at 12:17.

I have not seen such message so far. Just to make sure: are we talking about a winscw udeb build, so debugging with the emulator?

Super Contributor

yes winscw udeb

Consider checking if you can debug anything, like an example from the SDK (HelloWorldBasic, etc.), or a freshly generated test project.