Discussion Board

Thread: syncing lum 710

syncing lum 710

has anyone came up with a way of being able to select what you want to sync with your email account i.e sync just email with out phone contacts ? seems zune has no options for this you cant even back contacts or phone to your own pc it "has" to be microsoft site. Bring back pc suite !

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: syncing lum 710

Quote Originally Posted by crash_ndie View Post
    has anyone came up with a way of being able to select what you want to sync with your email account i.e sync just email with out phone contacts ? seems zune has no options for this you cant even back contacts or phone to your own pc it "has" to be microsoft site. Bring back pc suite !
    This is not the proper place for those type of questions. This is a developer focused forum.

You can try the general discussion groups here: http://discussions.nokia.com

Hi thanks for getting back to me, The question was in view to see if it had been done, not so much a technical question. If it hasnt i could try to develop an alternative sync for the lumnia or make a patch to make it optional to what you wish to sync. There seems to be a high demand for somthing like this on the Q.A side of nokia and microsoft support sites.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by crash_ndie View Post
    Hi thanks for getting back to me, The question was in view to see if it had been done, not so much a technical question. If it hasnt i could try to develop an alternative sync for the lumnia or make a patch to make it optional to what you wish to sync. There seems to be a high demand for somthing like this on the Q.A side of nokia and microsoft support sites.
    Ah ok. That seems to be a cool idea. Something in the lines of tagging email that are on your contact list somehow. The only thing close to that is the History section on the People Hub when you select a contact.

thank you for pointing me in the right direction, i shall go and have a mooch

Super Contributor