Discussion Board

Nokia account and Nokia Developer account

Hi,

I had an Nokia developer account for almost 11 years. I joined Launchpad program 2 years ago. Two weeks ago I received email about changes in sign-in process. One week ago, I tried to log in to my account on Nokia Developer website. Website asked me to link my developer account with Nokia account. After that process, when I logged in to my developer account I noticed that all information was replaced with information from Nokia account. I also lost developer and company profile and access to launchpad program. I still login with credentials from before link process but now I accessed the new account. Is there any email or form on website, where I can report this problem?

BR,

Maciek

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia account and Nokia Developer account

Quote Originally Posted by maciek17 View Post
    Hi,

I had an Nokia developer account for almost 11 years. I joined Launchpad program 2 years ago. Two weeks ago I received email about changes in sign-in process. One week ago, I tried to log in to my account on Nokia Developer website. Website asked me to link my developer account with Nokia account. After that process, when I logged in to my developer account I noticed that all information was replaced with information from Nokia account. I also lost developer and company profile and access to launchpad program. I still login with credentials from before link process but now I accessed the new account. Is there any email or form on website, where I can report this problem?

BR,

Maciek
    I would suggest you to use the little 'contact us' on the lower right hand corner with all the details.