Discussion Board

Red face VoIPAudioSrv (VAS) version 1.00 for PJSIP version 1.12

Hello,

I am working on PJSIP version 1.12 and seems that VAS 2.04 is not supported in this version. I would like to know how to make VAS 2.04 compatible with PJSIP 1.12 or from where can I download VAS 1.00 version.
    James
    India

VoIPAudioSrv (VAS) version 1.00

Hello,

I am working on PJSIP version 1.12 and seems that VAS 2.04 is not supported in this version. I would like to know how to make VAS 2.04 compatible with PJSIP 1.12 or from where can I download VAS 1.00 version.
    James
    India

Re: VoIPAudioSrv (VAS) version 1.00

Or Kindly suggest me the compatible version of VAS for Symbian S60 3rd Edition FP2.

VoIPAudioSrv (VAS) version for Symbian S60 3rd Edition FP2

Hi,

I want to add VoIPAudioSrv API for Symbian S60 3rd edition FP2. I was able to download VAS version 2.0.4, but that is not compatible. I want to download VAS version 1.00. Kindly advice from where I can download this version.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: VoIPAudioSrv (VAS) version for Symbian S60 3rd Edition FP2

I could not find VAS version 1.00 in wiki. I can find only VAS version 2.4.0 and that is not compatible with PJSIP 1.12 version. Kindly suggest from where I can get VAS 1.00.

What kind of incompatibility do you mean exactly?

Re: VoIPAudioSrv (VAS) version 1.00 for PJSIP version 1.12

I finally found VAS 1.00 and integrated with PJSIP and I could now run the application. But somehow the Audio quality is not so great while connected to low bandwidth internet, but voice quality is good while connected to WIFI internet.

Is there any way to make the audio quality better in low bandwidth, something like tuning or compressing?, Please advice.

[QUOTE=techsup0073;900114]Hello,

[QUOTE=Margey;901366]I finally found VAS 1.00 and integrated with PJSIP and I could now run the application. But somehow the Audio quality is not so great while connected to low bandwidth internet, but voice quality is good while connected to WIFI internet.

Hello Margey,

where did you download VAS 1.00? Please help, I can just find the VAS 2.04 like you before.

[QUOTE=pezollner2;904157]
    Quote Originally Posted by Margey View Post
    I finally found VAS 1.00 and integrated with PJSIP and I could now run the application. But somehow the Audio quality is not so great while connected to low bandwidth internet, but voice quality is good while connected to WIFI internet.

Hello Margey,

where did you download VAS 1.00? Please help, I can just find the VAS 2.04 like you before.
    In general you should not feel any need on using the old version, instead you should maybe try working on the problems you are having, instead of working around on utilizing old versions of the API.