Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

RAS and 9210 connectivity

hi Folks,

After a long struggle i could able to connect my nokia 9210 emulator to RAS server, could able to access internet and could able to do communication over TCP/UDP.
    But when i try same thing on nokia 9210 device, i am not getting success. My nokia 9210 is able to connect to (dial out to) RAS server but i am not able to either access internet or do communication over TCP/UDP.
    Has anybody done it successfully.

regards,
    -nitin

RE: RAS and 9210 connectivity

Hiii Nitin,
    Glad to know that u could connect NOKIA 9210 emulator to your ISP.I too am faced with a similar ordeal.I have a Nokia 6210 from which i want to connect to my ISP,but i am just unable to get the RAS tone after dialing my ISP number.Can u please help me out.I'm based in bangalore and my ISP is vsnl.
    regards
    tim

Regular Contributor

Pls Tell me how

What u set to conect your emulator to internet?Can u give me any ideea?I do not know how to set 9210 emulator to acces internet!
    Txs!
    George!

Regular Contributor

help me to configure the 9210 emulator to windows xp

dear sir,

I am a postgraduate student from bangalore, india.

I am working on 9210 emulator.
    my system configuration is windows xp professional,MSVC++ 6.0, nokia 9200 series communicator sdk.

I have gone through document which says how to configure NT RAS and nokia 9210 emulator which is there in nokia website but i am having windows xp.

can u help me to configure my my 9210 emulator so that i can access internet from my emulator and also to run tcp/ip based applications.

thanks in advance
    vinayaka karjigi