Discussion Board

Super Contributor

Cool How to convert RTP Packets by converting into RTSP packets and send to web browser

Iam working on a project called Live video steaming by Symbian devices to web browsers.

I have tried RTP/RTC API and posted my query at

"http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Discussion/showthread.php?237016-Iam-facing-difficulty-with-S60-RTP-RTC-API-which-I-have-bulit-with-s60-3rd-fp2-SDK "

&

"http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Discussion/showthread.php?236591-I-have-tried-to-compile-the-mediarecorder-application-.But-many-errors-reflected-."

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How to convert RTP Packets by converting into RTSP packets and send to web brows

So you think that you should start new thread without asking anything in it really, while ignoring any suggestions given to you in the other two posts you are mentioning here ?

Re: How to convert RTP Packets by converting into RTSP packets and send to web brows

Quote Originally Posted by GTO_India View Post
    Iam working on a project called Live video steaming by Symbian devices to web browsers.
    As stated here many times earlier this is very difficult to implement. I suggest you pay someone to do it instead of trying yourself.

Super Contributor

the paid support team has withdrawn the support and gave my ticket back as they are unable to achieve my targets. This happened with 3 to 4 technical support members.

What should I do now . I have tried mediarecorder and RTP/RTC API already.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Basically, the point of technical support case is not to fully design & implement applications and services for developers, it is for one issue for one platform in specified problem. So if you think that you need somebody to implement the whole service for you, you should hire a development company to do so.

Super Contributor

But according mt me they did'nt even helped me in acheving the targets of teh API part / application also.

Can u please once again look into my query and guide me which API serves my purpose etc.
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2012-09-04 at 08:38.