Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Unhappy I need to renew my developer certificate

hi all,

I contacted developer.support@nokia.com a week ago asking them to renew my developer certificate, and two times after that, all I got is an automatic response email telling me that we will get back to you in two business days, but I didn't get a squad.

I contacted Andrew via Facebook on 'Nokia Developer' page, and on 'Ovi Developers' and there is no response.

Could you please advise me what to do, I have a work need to be tested and updates need to be delivered.

My best regards,
    Ashraf Alshahawy
    Nokia Asha applications [Price Point Policy] [Unlimited Updates] [Suggestions]: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Discussion/showthread.php?240423-Nokia-Asha-applications-Price-Point-Policy-Unlimited-Updates-Suggestions

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: I need to renew my developer certificate

There are some reorganization work carried out, so things might be slower than normally, so you should start any queries a bit earlier than usually. Anyway, if the problem is simply with expiring certificate, then I suppose you could try playing around with device time settings.

Re: I need to renew my developer certificate

Thank you SymbianYucca for the clarification, but the problem that I got a new set of mobile devices which their IMEIs not exist in the current Certificate. And a week is a long time to receive the Dev/Cert.

P.S: It would be great if Nokia adds an online tool for publishers so they can generate their Dev/Cert.
    Nokia Asha applications [Price Point Policy] [Unlimited Updates] [Suggestions]: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Discussion/showthread.php?240423-Nokia-Asha-applications-Price-Point-Policy-Unlimited-Updates-Suggestions