Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Nokia publish site need to be polish

Yesterday when i try to delete my failed app i accidentally deleted my published paid app so i quickly email nokia support to cancel the request but they tell me that it cannot be done.Few hours later my app is unpublish.It take few hours to unpublish app but take few days for app to be publish even the app already pass qa.Nokia seems still in a stone age when it come to it management.Even a simple request to cancel unpublish cannot be done and now need to wait another week to be publish and losing revenue.What is happening in nokia,so messy.Nokia only seems to invest all their money in window and forget symbian.Nokia publish take 30% cut of our app revenue yet give us such a bad lousy service.If nokia is selling something with this kind of attitude,you will lose all your costumer already.Don't just keep us developer a hard time.You already take almost half of our revenue yet did't do anything to improve the site.The only best support in nokia i ever exeprience in nokia publish is their fast response email support.Great job and thumb up on nokia publish email support but thumb down and on the nokia publish site manager and its crew

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Nokia publish site need to be polish

that is of course unfortunate, anyway I would suppose that the deletion is made really in a way that it should, i.e. all things are removed, and thus can not be reinstated. This is indeed what most developers utilizing the feature would want to do, so I would not go suggesting changes that are against normal rules.

Anyway, we of course value all feedback, but things like this situation, we can not really go preventing content from all possible user mistakes.

Re: Nokia publish site need to be polish

its not the problem for QA. Its their Job and they cannot override what you started, even if u request for it. They are Quality Assurance for goodness sake, and if everyone did just like u do, wont they be more busy than they aready are. So i suggest u just republish it. They are aready vexed with so many applications to test every day

Regular Contributor

Thumbs up Re: Nokia publish site need to be polish

Ok,then it is my mistake for making such a stupid error and thank you to symbianyucca and jaysontech for your explanation