Discussion Board

To those who keep complaining of sales report malfunctioning

Please WAKE UP!! Do you know that the QA team is aready bugged with so many apps to vet? Do you think they have time to check whether it is working? As long as our sales are not affected, then what do the reports matter? If your application is doing well, why worry?? Unless yours is not....

The bigger issue is whether we get paid after all. And good job Nokia for having such a big store with a great presence in India.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: To those who keep complaining of sales report malfunctioning

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonTech View Post
    Please WAKE UP!! Do you know that the QA team is aready bugged with so many apps to vet? Do you think they have time to check whether it is working? As long as our sales are not affected, then what do the reports matter? If your application is doing well, why worry?? Unless yours is not....

The bigger issue is whether we get paid after all. And good job Nokia for having such a big store with a great presence in India.
    I don't see the point on your views really. Basically people have rights to complain, and as you appear to be very new here, I would not encourage you to start flaming in here. So if you have something constructive to say, please say it. If you just want to start arguments, then you have selected wrong platform to do that.

Regular Contributor

As long as sales are not affected i can accept that sometime report is broken but if every month same situation happen,there are bad temper people that will keep complaining.Nokia is taking 30% of our revenue so we expect some maintenance in nokia store and nokia publish,not just taking all our money and invest it in window platform that i have no interest to go.Last time i read there is going to be major overhaul to nokia store like more sub menu but that is few years ago and until now nokia store stay the same.Even google play now allow developer to engage with users and nokia store is still the same design like it was started

But Still instead of complaining...at least the function to buy our apps is still there. Anyways...cant u see that this issue is long standing and i doubt it will be resolved soon...so just be happy

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonTech View Post
    But Still instead of complaining...at least the function to buy our apps is still there. Anyways...cant u see that this issue is long standing and i doubt it will be resolved soon...so just be happy
    We are allowed to complain and be annoyed you know, we are the ones developing the apps for their operating systems they charge us for signing up and they take a share of our revenue.. we expect a level of assistance and the reports going dodgy is annoying people..
    so we will continue to complain until it is actually fixed..