Discussion Board

NOKIA LUMIA 710 PRPBLEM

SIR ,I AM SORRY THAT I AM POSTING IN A WRONG FORUM!!!!!BUT YOUR OTHER FORUMS HAVE NOT HELPED US!!!!!!!!HOPE ATLEAST YOU HELP ME

I took lumia 710 on 2nd june 2012
    Which came with the offer “get 2gb data free at 3g speed per month for 4 months”
    I got the package just for the 1st month ,,then the pack did not activate for the 2nd month.
    After contacting vodafone on this issue they told”its nokia,who advertise it to sell their stuff..and if the pack is not getting started,it’s the issue with the nokia itself”
    Regarding this issue when I contacted nokia”they said problem is with service provider only and not with the nokia”
    They kept on passing the ball to each other.After getting fedup of such response from both side ,,I let the issue.then came the issue with the head phone,,,,which also got replaced,,,,,after 15 days ass well

Then later almost about 5th july or so ,,,I got a message that lumia has a new update(tango)so go and have the update
    The care people kept the mobile for 8 days “then sent the mobile to bangalore”there was somr problem in the hardware ,anyways the mobile got swaped(replace)after 15days…..the shitty care people gave me the stuff without checking,if it was a updated version or no
    It had a version older than I submitted them,on getting angry on the issue they once again took the mobile and tried to update the same ,,,,they could not once again for 5 days
    Later they sent the stuff to delhi ,this time………..once again it took 15 days and returned mobile was once again the older version
    This same thing went for 4 times,,,,,,,,and finally the updated mobile came back on 21st aug,,,,with new special problem……
    It was not connecting to the nokia music,then their was a problem in the integration with facebook,,,,,,,,,,,regarding just these issue I contacted nokia not less than 20 times
    Every time I call,,,,they gave the same shit”that is we have lodged a complaint,we will getting back to you in 48working hours,,,but none of them called back”
    The nokia care manager is such a unprofessional man ,,,that he don’t pick up the phone,he don’t respond to you,his lunch hours is 1-30 to 6-30,his reporting time is 11 though,,,,,,,,,,,,,every time we have faced a problem ,,,since the first day……till now,,,and there is no solution till now from your side!!!!!!!!
    Atleast refund our money,,,,we will be happy atleast,,,,,,,,in a year of warranty our device is with you for 3 months with continous problems,,,,,,,,this isn’t working for us!!!!!!!

AROUND 20-25 COMPLAINTS ON ISSUES REGARDING THE SAME

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: NOKIA LUMIA 710 PRPBLEM

Welcome to the Nokia Developer discussion board, as this DiBo concentrates on development related issues, you might find more end-user problems related Dibo better suited for your query. Here's link for one: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/