Discussion Board

Need templates App

Hi anyone can make templates App for Asha 311 thanks, when i driving i like pre done templates, so don't have to keep re-typing.....and can add my own thankyou

Re: Need templates App

your English is bad and you should feel bad
    okie, just kidding.
    I don't work much on S40 Full Touch, and I only made some templates for Windows Phone. But since I worked hard to make it, and are making revenue from it, why should I give it ( free) to you? Sorry to be ruthless, but it's life. When life give you lemon, make lemonade
    Okie, so you have to wait for good guys, or google it, or write it yourself

Nokia Developer Moderator

My interpretation is that Billbobaggins actually asked for support of message templates. Like the "I am late. I will be there at", "I'm in a meeting, cell me later at", and others usually present in S60/Symbian devices.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    My interpretation is that Billbobaggins actually asked for support of message templates. Like the "I am late. I will be there at", "I'm in a meeting, cell me later at", and others usually present in S60/Symbian devices.
    Is that? Oh, I thought all people in this forum are developers. Okie, sorry Billbo. I will try to write this app. Hope it can be published soon on Nokia store

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    Yes that one, sorry re english lol you guys funny, one were i can add my own too, I"M late for meeting" the Asha 311 did not come with them, and i really need them. I would also be willing to pay for it to since i add a lot of my own templates. i keep checking thread so i know if one is made. I believe it will be worthwhile since many people use templates i cant be only one missing it )))))))Thanks in advance guys