Discussion Board

Cool Iam a starter/ Beginner in developing apps for windows OS.Basically iam symbian dvpr

Iam a starter/ Beginner in developing apps for windows OS.Basically Iam symbian ,c++ developer

have developed many symbian,Qt based Live Tv applications earlier. Now I want to develop similar

apps for windows phone too.

Please guide with simple video playing applications which helps for live TV applications.

I

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Iam a starter/ Beginner in developing apps for windows OS.Basically iam symbian

Basically I would suggest that you could try more selfdriven way on learning, basically, use your favourite search engine and find examples which are close to the use case you need, and then study them untill you understand the parts you need to use, then try using them in your own application. As said few times before, we here are not really doign consultancy and full designs for 3rd party apps, but basically will try helping you once you find problems with your development.

Re: Iam a starter/ Beginner in developing apps for windows OS.Basically iam symbian

Ok I will try with the search engine as you said and can u pleas suggest me the best way to learn developing windows apps

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by SKUMAR View Post
    Ok I will try with the search engine as you said and can u pleas suggest me the best way to learn developing windows apps
    That was rather personal message to GTO India, anyway, works for other s as well. You could maybe just open your favorite search engine and type for example getting started with WP7 into it.

Hello,
    there's a thread here on Nokia Forum too:
    http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...-Windows-Phone
    regards
    pg

Go to : http://create.msdn.com/ , you will find many information

what do you mean live TV applications? Have you heard of Smart Glass, or xbox companion? Xbox is the direction MSFT is going with for TV integration.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by qmitchell View Post
    what do you mean live TV applications?
    That part is easy, here are some related ones of GTO India's older posts: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...arding-web-TV. and http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...e-in-3-pages-.