Discussion Board

Angry Nokia N86 Problem

Hi,
    I got a Nokia n86 from Saudi brand new i was using it smoothly but unfortunately i broke my phones charging port i a gave it to Nokia care they took almost a month and totally runined my phone i'm totally fed up now L.E.D charging indicator not working and charger port was facing lot of problem and now finally its broken again its not been 2 month's & i paid around (55-60$) What to do Nokia guys please help i want a permanent fix n genuine parts

Super Contributor

Re: Nokia N86 Problem

Sorry to hear about your problems, but this discussion forum is about development on Nokia devices.

You might want to try the end-user discussion forums at
    http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...rt_Discussions

Hartti

Thank You i hope this might be of some help

Hi guys, i need a help.
    On my Nokia N86 phone i have a letter which represents the message received, but it's flashing all the time. My inbox is empty, also all other folders, i'm receiving messages and sending them normally, but this flashing "letter" is really annoying. What can i do to remove it?
    Thanks

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mario866 View Post
    Hi guys, i need a help.
    On my Nokia N86 phone i have a letter which represents the message received, but it's flashing all the time. My inbox is empty, also all other folders, i'm receiving messages and sending them normally, but this flashing "letter" is really annoying. What can i do to remove it?
    Thanks
    Hi,

You are in the wrong discussion board. This discussion board caters to issues faced by third party application developers. For end users and peer support, please post in http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Noki...rt_Discussions (as already indicated in this thread sometime back in post number 2)

Hi, note that the device-related support discussions are still located on the link provided in #2.

Otherwise the flashing letter icon may indicate that the SMS storage of the SIM card is full. I have no experience with the N86, but on an N81 I can just open the Messaging application, and there is a "SIM messages" item in the Options menu. There I can view the messages, and also copy them to the device. After having them copied you can remove them (or even just one of them) from the SIM card.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    Otherwise the flashing letter icon may indicate that the SMS storage of the SIM card is full.
    I do not have experience with N86 either, but from mario866's post it appears that the inbox is empty and so also other folders.

Quote Originally Posted by mario866 View Post
    My inbox is empty, also all other folders, i'm receiving messages and sending them normally, but this flashing "letter" is really annoying.
    That said, I would still suggest you to post in the correct Discussion Board for peer support.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    I do not have experience with N86 either, but from mario866's post it appears that the inbox is empty and so also other folders.
    Well, when posting #6 I have actually checked with my N81, which do have some SIM messages, and they do not appear in my Inbox and other folders.