I am trying to build the msrs part of speechme ,a project that uses stlport, and then I am getting these strange errors related to stlport headers like these:

C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:44: error: expected initializer before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:167: error: expected unqualified-id before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:167: error: expected ')' before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:167: error: expected initializer before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:169: error: expected unqualified-id before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:169: error: expected ')' before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:169: error: expected initializer before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:171: error: expected unqualified-id before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:171: error: expected ')' before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:171: error: expected initializer before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:173: error: expected unqualified-id before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:173: error: expected ')' before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_new.h:173: error: expected initializer before '&' token
C:/Nokia/devices/Nokia_Symbian3_SDK_v1.0/epoc32/include/stdapis/stlport/stl/_num_get.c:236: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous 'else'

By the way, I am using the Symbian3 SDK 1.0.

Have any of you seen this before and know of a possible solution?