I'm trying to transfer an project from WP7 to WP8 (and therefore updating from Bing Maps to Nokia's).

Originally I had bounded a map region based on a whole bunch(20) of GeoCoordinates which created a MapPolygon and then changed the Opacity property of the MapPolygon before adding it as a Child to the Map Control.

As I'm trying to make the transition to Nokia's Map Control it seems to me that there is no way to specify the region of the Polygon I want created using GeoCoordinates.
Which means that as I Zoom in and out on the map the Polygon stays the same shape on the screen.
Surely there has to be a way to allow the Polygon to remain the same proportional size no matter if you zoom in/out?!?!?

I know that Bing Maps can still be used so I tried implementing it, but because it is deprecated somebody thought it was a good idea to take away the Opacity property of their MapPolygon.

Now I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place... either I can't change/set the Opacity property(Bing) or else I have a Polygon which won't stay fixed on the map (Nokia).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!