Discussion Board

How to Trace a incoming or outgoing GSM call during a running VOIP call

Hello All,
    We have design VOIP Apps for Symbian OS(Mobile) using PJSIP open source library. MY Apps working perfect on all devices. But recently i have got some issue during incoming or outgoing GSM call during VOIP call.

The Problem is that:-
    when we are on VOIP call at the same time, User get incoming call from GSM or make outgoing GSM call through handset. the device put on conference(or we can say voip user listen both voices GSM and VOIP at time).

we have tried to short out this problem using ETEL3rdparty library available in(S60 3rd or s60 5th edition) and trace the GSM call and handle. But Unfortunately every times Application got crashed and device restart.I have already put my lot of effort to fix this problem. May be i could't handle in proper way.

Therefore, I just wanted how to handle GSM call or trace the GSM call and used in our Apps. If you guys have any solution Please let me know. I would be very thankful to you.

Thank You

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How to Trace a incoming or outgoing GSM call during a running VOIP call

Sorry, on the first read I thought you were asking about VoIP stuff, but now I see you are asking about ETel stuff.

Did you try some ready-made code, or did you try putting one together on your own? Here is an apparently good and minimal code for detecting an incoming call: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu..._incoming_call

Re: How to Trace a incoming or outgoing GSM call during a running VOIP call

Hello All,
    A GSM call is done from Device A to Device B. When this call is active, a VOIP call is done from Device C to Device A. In this case,a confrence has created betwen the Three devices. Here i wanted to terminate voip call when GSM call is already running between device A and device B. Can any one help me to short out to this problem. i am waiting for valuable response from this forum.

Thank You