Hello Respected Developers,

I am using QLineEdit to enter data for my application and used IAPClient to enable In-App-Purchase.
I have 7 QLineEdit fields to accept user input (i.e. QLE_1, QLE_2, QLE_3, QLE_4, QLE_5, QLE_6, QLE_7).

If I am not creating a new object of IAPClient, then the application opens a text editor with virtual-keyboard for each QLineEdit which overlaps the whole screen and user will be able to see what data he/she is entering.Working fine as user is able to see what text/data is entered

But when I created a new object of IAPClient, then the QLineEdit calls only the Virtual-keyboard and the text editor is not visible. Again the keyboard overlaps on lower part of the screen with some QLineEdit (3 to 4 fields depending on different devices). For example, QLE_4, QLE_5, QLE_6, QLE_7 are hidden under the virtual keyboard and I am trying to enter data for QLE_6. In this case I am not able to see anything while entering.

My target:
I need to move the UI up and down with respect the keyboard
i.e. if the keyboard will come then, I will have to slide the UI upward.
And if the keyboard goes, then I have to slide down the UI to original position.

What I have tried:
I am receiving "textChanged" signal sent by QLineEdit and setting the UI's geometry
Code:
UI->setGeometry(originalPosition-30);
this slides the UI upward in the screen.
I tried to receive "returnPressed" signal to set back the UI's geometry
Code:
UI->setGeometry(originalPosition);
but QLineEdit is not emitting "returnPressed" signal

Is there any other way to achieve my target?

Thanks in advance for any help

Regards,
Ranils.