Discussion Board

Cool I have imported weather application to try in-app purchasing and in -app advertizing

I have imported weather application to try in-app purchasing and in -app advertizing.

Anybody please tell me How to run the application on the device and build the application so that I can install on my device.

Iam able to run on the Nokia SDK 2.0 simulator or Emulator.

Same way I have imported one web app built with the Nokia Web Tools , I want to implement in -app purchasing in it.

How to run a "Helloworld" Midlet project, Java MIDlet project & a Java project

How to run a Sample "Helloworld" Midlet project, Java MIDlet project & a Java project on Nokia IDE for Java ME v1.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How to run a "Helloworld" Midlet project, Java MIDlet project & a Java project

New year, new platform? Your threads are merged now. As with the other platforms you have experienced with, consider reading the documentation first. On-line sources: https://www.developer.nokia.com/Resources/Library/Java/ and https://www.developer.nokia.com/Develop/Java/Tools/

Re: How to run a "Helloworld" Midlet project, Java MIDlet project & a Java project

Thank u wizrd for providing me good info on develepment of MIDlet apps.

Can you please give me info on How to publish any application. I mean what changes to be done or added to publish my application suppose the "weather application" for symbian^3 mobiles.

Nokia Developer Moderator

I have no experience with publishing Java applications, however there seem to be some documentation. I would start with the FAQ, http://support.publish.nokia.com/?cat=6&topic=47, its "App Signing" sub-page has a Java category with some useful readings.

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: I have imported weather application to try in-app purchasing and in -app adverti

Quote Originally Posted by GTO_India View Post
    How to run the application on the device and build the application so that I can install on my device.
    Only the latest Nokia Series 40 support these API, was that your issue?

Super Contributor

Re: I have imported weather application to try in-app purchasing and in -app adverti

@GTO_India; Glad to see your interest in multiple platforms! Would you be kind enough to share your apps (URL's from Store) published in the Apps Store from other Nokia platforms ?

Regards
    Gopal

Quote Originally Posted by GTO_India View Post
    I have imported weather application to try in-app purchasing and in -app advertizing.
    Anybody please tell me How to run the application on the device and build the application so that I can install on my device.
    Iam able to run on the Nokia SDK 2.0 simulator or Emulator.
    Same way I have imported one web app built with the Nokia Web Tools , I want to implement in -app purchasing in it.
    Use another simulator.